Struggling with Computers?
If you are a small to midsize business in Alaska, have reliable Internet access, and you want to turn technology into a power tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Our clients typically have 10 to 50 workstations (up to 150), and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations.
Most of our clients have a specialized line of business application that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software being operational. They represent a broad cross-section of industries and are located in the greater Anchorage area.
Security of Remote Workers
Remote IT Services
Critical Data Backup and Recovery
Network Security Services
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- You need to know where your inventory is at all times.
- You’d like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You don’t want a Technician hanging around waiting for something to do.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You’re looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- You want to pay a fixed rate for services AND you want support 24x7x365.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.
If you’ve answered yes to some of the above questions, then you owe it to yourself to see what we have to offer and why we can bring your Computers Under Control! We will provide you with a network assessment that will give you a valuable view of what’s happening on your network. Call or Text us now @ 907-885-0500.
Fill out the form to request Service Assessment and learn how we can make your technology worry-free! Please download and send us back Assessment Request Form pdf file with some questions to help us to get ready for your Assessment. You will receive a link to this file in your confirmation email.
Please be advised that we don’t accept emails sent from free services like gmail.com, yahoo.com, hotmail.com and similar due to increased level of spam coming from these domains.
Follow us on social media: